Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner.
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions—upright, TV, Full Recline and Trendelenburg
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded side trays includes recess for cup
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy-to-move and secure recliner
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release
- Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin 117 Standard
- Carton Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.
- Floor to Seat Height: 26.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5" (H) x 30.5" (W) x 38" (D)
- Product Weight: 115 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 21.5" (H) X 21.5" (W) X 20" (D)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 22"
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CLINICAL CARE RECLINERManufacturer: Drive
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (330) 953-1833
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.