Cirrus IV Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Arms (Drive)
Cirrus IV Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Arms, Detachable Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 16" Seat
- 8" Front casters have three height adjustments
- Carbon steel and aluminum frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant, and easy to maintain
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Composite foot plates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Dual over-center cross links provide added rigidity
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back arm features an easy to use push release mechanism
- Flip-back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10"-14"
- Ideal combination of quality, lightweight and comfort
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting and reliability
- Tool-free height adjustable back
- Weighs only 32 lbs (Excluding Front Riggings)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Cirrus IV Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable ArmsManufacturer: Drive
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (330) 953-1833
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.